Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 2 has begun...

My intention was to write every day, but well that isn't happening obviously. Week 2 of the Better Body Challenge is already here! I am happy to say I am down to 277.5 after starting week 1 at a solid 289! I cannot wait to see what week 2 will bring.

My challenges from last week : Being Creative. I found myself just being ok with the same thing most the time as long as I stayed within my macro nutrient restrictions. This week I am going to try a few different things and get a little more variety in!

I definitely am pushing myself further and further when it comes to my physical limitations. I knew I was a person of endurance, persistence, and patience, but never in my mind did I think I would push myself this hard. Yesterday at team Saturday with Steph at my side, I pushed myself so hard that my arms went numb, and felt like a blob of Jello once we were done. And the great thing..even though I am sore, I am not that painfully stiff sore I used to get after first working out.

Although I'm giving myself all this credit for pushing myself so hard, EVERYONE who works out at the Fort gives pretty much their whole entire "What they got" when they work out! That is why I love it so much! I don't think I have encountered a single person who swiftly gets through a WOD without putting in a huge amount of effort. And this is why this place is so addicting!

So, here is to the start of Week 2, more Boundry Breaking and way more energetic life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment