Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 1 - 4/22

So yesterday was Day 1 of CrossFit's Better Body Challenge.

It was actually easier than I thought. I did have a few challenges getting my entire fat intake down, but staying within the carb range, and protein range wasn't quite as hard as expected. And I did enjoy the food I had, and didn't feel deprived.

I was at a Craft Show all weekend, so I ended up taking my lunch with me so that I wasn't tempted by any of the junk they offered at the show. (hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos..etc).

So I got the maximum amount of points, minus workout points, so I am happy about that. I did do something to my knee, which I am hoping is just a minor injury that heals fast. We will see! I will be working out tonite nevertheless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment