Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worst workout EVER!

So yesterday I went for another Great round at CrossFit! I am NEVER let down. And even though the title may make you think I was totally let down, I was not.

I had a very emotional & as always physcially challenging workout. I have been getting rid of caffiene in my system, and was tired, but wanted to workout nonetheless. And of course it was a really hard one. Alot of things on the WOD (workout of the Day) were things that I have extreme difficulties with to begin with. I ended up being the last to finish all of my rounds, got the least amount of rounds in, and just felt like POO after the workout. I could have busted out crying and quit all together, but thankfully I am a pro at hiding any and all emotions.

But what I have learned, is that emotions come and go. If I were to have written this post last night, I would probably have written that I never wanted to go back to CrossFit again. But this morning, I can't wait for another workout! This is what pushing boundries is all about. It hurts! Not just physcially, but I have to push past my emotional barriers too. It is ok to be last. As long as I am pushing myself just as hard (maybe harder sometimes) than those who these movements come easy to. I will keep the steady pace up, and just keep on tugging on those boundry lines. I know when I look back one day, what once looked impossible, will be right at my finger tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment