Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A new life making boundries larger

If you are reading this, maybe you are going through the same thing or maybe you are just interested and like to read. My whole life I have struggled with my weight, my image, my personality, and basically my whole existence. I had people from all angles telling me who I wasn't, who I was supposed to be, what I would never be able to do, and what I would turn out to be like. And guess what? I let all of these thoughtless, mean comments turn me into who I thought I was...

Of course I had some very influential people in my life, which is whom I give credits to for the person that is now emerging finally at the ripe ol age of 30! Life is finally beginning!

Now, I don't want to start off giving people the wrong impression. I have had some very good times in my life. But the feelings of not fitting in, not being good enough for others, or meeting their standards still remained amongst those happy moments. Now is the time for me to bust those bad emotions, and replace them with who I really am.

In the past few months, I have joined an awesome community of hard working athletes, at CrossFit Fire. Even though I am still a bit shy and fighting my "image" issues, I hope I am coming out of my box a little bit. These people create an atmosphere worth pushing yourself and others to new boundaries. Which is what sparked my desire to write about my Journey. I have only been on this road a few weeks, but I see how wide my boundaries are going to go! I am excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment