Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Consistancy!

Even though I haven't been consistent with my blog, I have been consistent with trying to be consistent in real life.

The BBC is now over, and I am excited to announce that I lost a total of 17lbs in 30 days! Adjusting to Paleo wasn't as difficult as I had expected, and I am excited to continue this journey. I have also committed to continuing the Paleo lifestyle, along with going to CrossFit on a very frequent basis to keep up with my weight loss goals.

I also have a few other milestones to brag about. I can finally job about 150m before I need a break, compared to the 50m I was able to complete just a few weeks ago. And I can do 3 assisted Pull ups, compared to the 0 I could do before. So my boundaries, on a physical note, are getting much larger, and I can't wait to see how much more I can push myself, and where I will be in 1 year.

I love hearing/seeing of all the success's of my fellow CrossFitters that it just fuels me to keep on workin those boundries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment