Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Prepping for the next 30 days...

So CrossFit is doing a 30 Day Better Body Challenge (which, if you are reading this, it is probably over, and you are hopefully seeing some great results of hard persistance, or a total flop on my efforts!) I am getting a little antsy about all of this. Not sure why, because I have been avoiding grains and eating Paleo, "for the most part" for awhile now but for me to "forbid" it, is just scarey territory. But that is just silly, really.

Hang on while I play Kelly Clarkson's "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" to remind me I am going for BIGGER and BETTER here.

Ok. So now that I am done ranting about my weaknesses, I did download a great app from www.sparkpeople.com on my phone so that I can track my food intake whereever I am! And on this challenge I SHOULD only be eating at home. But it will still come in "handy." And for a little german lesson, handy, means cell phone. ;o)

Anyhoo, I did WOD last night, and I didn't get all whiney and feel like I wanted to quit, but it was tough. I hope to make it tonite, but I have a craft show this weekend and am sopposed to be preping for that, so if I can get everything done in the next few hours, I will be meeting another WOD before the weekend.  So here we go! I will write my Goals for and stats for the start of the BBC on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment